Writing a Medical CVDescription
Writing a professional Curriculum Vitae (CV) is an essential part of the application process for medical employment, training and advisory roles.
Your CV and other application documents introduce you to prospective employers, training colleges, peers and other stakeholders.
30 min Online Learning
- Recognise the purpose and content of a CV
- List and explain four key inclusions for a medical CV
- Name strategies that will enhance the presentation of information within a medical CV
- Identify the qualifications and experiences that need to be listed in a CV
- Improve written communication skills by concisely describing personal attributes, objectives and checking for spelling and grammatical accuracy
- Module Overview
- Topic 1: Preparing your CV
- Topic 2: Accessing AMA Careers Services
Curriculum Vitae, employer, employee, application, applicant, essential information, recommended inclusions, qualifications, employment history, referees, personal details, AMA Career Service
GP, GP Registrar, Specialist, Doctors in Training (DIT), International Medical Graduate, Overseas Trained Doctor
Not an AMA member? Want to enrol in this module for free? Click here to join the AMA now.