10th Annual Australian Healthcare Week Expo 2020Description
Australian Healthcare Week is the largest healthcare event in Australia, bringing together over 7,000 healthcare professionals under one roof.
Celebrating our 10th Birthday in 2020, Australian Healthcare Week is returning to the International Convention Centre in Sydney on the 25 - 26 March 2020 and is all about continuously improving our hospitals and workforce for the future.
This year, Australian Healthcare Week will be running 6 FREE TO ATTEND on-floor programs, including the NEW GPs and Primary Healthcare Theatre.
Who will you hear from:
- Dr Michael Bonning, General Practitioner, Chief Medical Officer and Chair, Australian Medical Association (NSW)
- Dr Michael Wright, Chair, Expert Committee for Funding and Health System Reform, Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Harry Patsamanis, Executive Director for Integrated Care, Eastern Melbourne Primary Health Network
- Dr Paul Eleftheriou, Chief Medical Officer, Western Health
- James Liang, Chief Executive Officer, MyHealth Medical Group
- Kelly Rogerson, Chief Executive Officer, Palliative Care South East
- Richard Colbran, Chief Executive Officer, NSW Rural Doctors’ Network
- Plus more!
- Learning Outcome 1
- Learning Outcome 2
- Learning Outcome 3
25 – 26 March 2020
International Convention Centre Sydney
14 Darling Dr
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
For all enquiries, contact the event's team on:
Phone +61 02 9229 1000
Your free ticket will also give you the chance to win $50,000 in prizes – including a car, ‘treasure hunt’ for $5,000 & FREE food & drink; PLUS the chance to meet and network with 300+ exhibitors.
Don’t miss out on being a part of Australia’s largest healthcare event – REGISTER NOW!
Healthcare professionals, healthcare workforce, nurse, midwife, general practitioners, networking, Expo, hospitals, future, improvement, invention, health facility, digital health care, aged care