National Health Sector Women's Leadership SummitDescription
The aim of the summit is to contribute to the development of resolute and effective women leaders through skills development, expert advice and strategic industry-based networking. The event will provide a unique opportunity to learn from an unparalleled group of female leaders, from ‘on the ground’ front-line managers to inspirational executive decision makers.
Keynote speakers include:
- Libby Lyons – Director, Workplace Gender Equality Agency
- Dr Christine Dennis - CEO, The Australian Council on Healthcare Standards
- Vickie Kaminski - Chief Executive Officer, SA Health.
Thursday 8 March, 2018
RACV City Club, 501 Bourke Street
With a better gender balance across all tiers of the industry, morale and wellbeing will be improved, which will in turn increase the quality of patient care. This event aims to connect, celebrate and develop women leaders across Australia’s health sector.
Attendees will be able to:
- forge connections, networks and ideas that will enable leadership progression for women within the health sector
- learn from key women figures within the health sector landscape.
Tickets are available at the doctorportal Learning subsidised rate of $495 per person by entering code ANHS181 at the time of booking.
Once you click 'Register now' you will be leaving the AMA’s website and entering a third-party education provider’s website. If you choose to register for this learning, you will need to provide some of your personal information directly to the third-party education provider.